WE MADE A BABY!
Ok, maybe not a real baby, but the Sister-in-law (SIL) and I made a watermelon baby. Still pretty cool. I love these cute watermelon babies for showers. Plus, they are a healthy alternative to a regular cake. Win, win in my book.
- Use whatever fruits your souls desire!
- Make sure to clean all your fruit and all your utensils. Speaking of utensils…make sure to have a melon baller thingy. THE BEST INVENTION EVER!
- Cut your watermelon. You can draw on it or use a coffee cup to help guide your knife.
- AND NOW…you get to use the melon baller thingy!
- Now shape the baby face from the canteloupe!
- Take a second to admire how pretty all the fruit is…
- Finally, put the watermelon baby together! Add any extras on with toothpicks and push them in!
- VOILA! You made a baby! Who would have known it was that easy 😉 You can add a honey/lime juice sauce if your heart desires!
Let me know how yours turns out! Send some pics, I would love to see!
FYI~ I now have tons of watermelon innards (is that even correct)? Anyways, you will see a ton of recipes with watermelon! YUMMMMMMEEEE